Thursday 2 March 2023

Mustard Seed

Mustard Seed (c)

by Michael Casey

as usual I awoke with Tinnitus screaming and my back has clicked out again too

I'd rather awake with a Korean wife who can type etc

but sadly it will only ever be Tinnitus, a Roman lover, all hiss

now stray readers will be confused, who is this Tinnitus

CONTEXT go read more

4000+ pieces then you might have context instead of  conjecture

and if your vocabulary is limited or your English not so good

you have already misunderstood

This morning when I awoke I was looking at an image of nativity

I look at lots of images, I like a bit of art, as you all know by now

I was scanning the image with Tinnitus trying to kill me

I notice something up a tree

Maybe a seed

And that led to Mustard seed

Which led to Jesus story

and as I read the explanation on a website

I understood more about myself

Jesus's story and method is PICTURES

and as you know a picture is remembered

and words can be twisted

and nobody could read, and printing press not invented

for another1500 years or so

etc

So Jesus used PICTURES , word pictures

Because the will stand the test of Time too

so it go me wondering about myself

and yes I can see the ignorant amongst you

disappearing down that rabbit hole

come back in an hour, when you have satisfied yourself

Now I write for everybody

and there is a story within

just as in Star Trek there is a parable within

In Film there is a meaning within

sometimes we don't see the meaning within

Sometimes it has to be explained to us

Sometimes the story in whatever medium 

is just too PRETETIOUS, or BADLY told

that's why I refuse to read badly written rubbish

No matter how "commercial" it is

And there is a ton of badly written stuff

Look at your newspapers online and websites etc

Sometimes things are too layered

Like a clever dick musician

Over produced

and writing can be that

It can also pretend to be important

but it is just rubbish

Like the daytime tv films on channel 1000

So

my style when I write a story story is like a mix

of Joyce Grenfell and a Ronnie Corbette story

maybe I'm Gerald Wiley

All by accident 

But I hope I paint a picture as one of my backup sites 

is called cartoons made from words

if only I could draw, maybe a Korean typist and artist

but that's just a dream, as the state of my health

only an undertaker will have me, on a slab

pain killer kicking in now I'm not so much out of breath

tinnitus and pain is no whisky and soda

Anyway

I'm not clever enough to write things with deep deep meanings

However

every time I write stuff and I read it back

and remember I just write as the paper goes down on the screen

and only then usually read it all back

I used to read back to the kids and they'd give me a mark out of 10

Anyway

Its always better than I thought it would be usually

So like a workman standing back I see the finished object

Now some of you will immediately say

that's I'm up my own backside

and it is bigger and firmer than Beyonces

BUT

in reply I'd say 4000+ pieces, in 20 books

altogether 3,000,000 words if you count everything

and what have you done

and have you got 55 years love of Words

Miaow

Finally

and no I'm not as camp as Dancing Daniel Craig

But when I write and you read it in whatever

language is your mother tongue

Have planted a mustard seed in your mind

Does it lead you somewhere

Do you smile and does it make you think

about your own life, and loves

Because over 100 countries in the world do read me

They cannot all be looking for the toilet

Or maybe sitting on the toilet as they read me

Or do my mustard seeds burn and they will

even drink toilet water

Or maybe I'm planting laughter

and that is better than war

And eventually mustard seeds all grow

to bring shade on a summers day

to bring  lots of different things

Because a Picture is worth a 1000 words

and mustard is always good on hot dogs



No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...