Sunday 12 March 2023

Hello Palau

Hello Palau

some people will go to the ends of the earth to avoid me

or you could be a Russian hiding your boat

A lot of Korean downloads last night

SO Enjoy the 100s of copies

I hope the Korean translations via computer were ok

You can send me a Postcard from Palau

not literally, a pasted in photo in an email is fine

Hope I'm big news for you

I've still not passed on my shrunken jumper

very expensive it was, I got it cheaper cos the 

website made a mistake, or maybe Sumo sizes

were cheaper then

I'll save it for a while before donating it

And yes I did shrink another two too

though not TuTu 

BUT I gave them to a good home

So I'm not sad

We used to have a corner cupboard at home

With all the jumpers in

so one day maybe 55 years ago

We took them all out and put them on my little sister

So many jumpers that she could not put her arms down

Her face getting redder and redder

Mum came home, from the shopping, which is like feeding the 5000

with 6 kids it was a big chore

so mum screamed you'll kill the child

as she tore all the jumpers off

the delights of being the youngest

though we always told her pointedly that

Jean the cat was older and more important than her

So Palau there's another story for you

I'm guessing you are a Korean on holiday

though I could be making 2 and 2 equal 6

really 1 and 1 make 6

if you've read the bio you can work that one out

or MC=4C which is another equation if you go look

PhD people have failed the MC=4C test

you will slap me with a wet lettuce on the backs of my legs

When I tell you the answer, Larry Grayson might help

Google him

Thats all Palau, enjoy the rice, or is that Pilau

Words, they are very confusing

Harder to use than any game of Football







this is the jumper I shrunk, I look like a gorilla thug, but really I'm not that fat

now it would fit  somebody far smaller, and this is with my short thug haircut


No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...