Thursday 5 January 2023

spike in USA

 spike in USA i'll annoy you more later

need get back to bed and have some hours

Tinnitus gets in my way of life

Stumbled over an artist

She would be perfect to do the drawings for my stuff

The Bad Cat that Wasn't would be a great beginning

A simple story book, which you sell at an inflated price

and then we have a beginning

I cannot draw, my daughters can but I cannot

But it's just a dream, until somebody smiles at me over coffee

even from a distance, I look far better from a distance

and you can't smell me either if you are far away

Eau de Jeyes Fluid behind  ears

Enough

A random stumble with some same likes too

but 8 years this week when I had my Quadruple

so that's enough, I cannot expect any more miracles

Undiscovered Lands like in Star Trek




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...