Sunday 22 January 2023

Gallagher and Lyle and CHINESE Rabbits too

Gallagher and Lyle were a Scottish musical duo, comprising singer-songwriters Benny Gallagher and Graham Lyle. Their style consisted mainly in pop, soft and ...

I have two of their albums,  I've been listening again lately
I'm so happy I did
So much evil in the world
So to hear Joyous singing is so nice
Rediscover them for yourselves
and
for my Chinese family everywhere
Always keep on Smiling
Year of The Rabbit

Chinese Translation of Quick Stories by Michael Casey from Birmingham England

As you all know the wife was a Shanghai girl and my 2 daughters are 1/2 Shanghai

and both are bilingual as is Totoro our Cat

快速故事 ©

经过

迈克尔·凯西

这是包含 2 本书的综合版

短裤 2013 和更多短裤 2014

再加上 20 条新短裤。

所以这是一个讨价还价。

我称之为快速故事。它为忙碌的人准备的快速故事。

近 650 页的短文,适合所有人,还有

如果您不喜欢一个故事,那么页面上方还有另一个故事。

感谢您购买此书

迈克尔·凯西

2014 年 5 月15

短裤 2013©

经过

迈克尔·凯西

你好,它是 2013 年,这里有一些我更喜欢的博客或短裤

打电话给他们。他们幽默诙谐,还有一些会

让你思考甚至哭泣。在此系列中,您还将获得

屠夫之泪的第一章,这将是我的下一部漫画

小说,上瘾你会得到 The Butcher The Baker 的第 9 章

和承办者,这是我对政治的看法。

所以读一读然后买我的其他书,别忘了告诉

你所有的朋友。

礼物

2013 年 2 月 6 日

礼物 

Chinese Simplified Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker (c) by Michael Casey

第 1 页

The Butcher The Baker and the Undertaker © 屠夫经过迈克尔·凯西第一章 葬礼弗林夫人的葬礼在星期三举行,提前结束,所以所有店主们能够参加。弗林夫人一直深受每个人——她是当地

“Yes , I’ve been on the road a very long time, nine days in fact , “Contribute a better translation

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR ALL MY CHINESE FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVERYWHERE



and Finally Hello to Friends in Taiwan too
Enjoy Monopoly, and never lose to my daughter again ha ha ha

my kids wanted a pet, I said a dog if I die, or a cat if I have a heart attack, I had a quadruple heart bypass, so 8 years ago the kitten Totoro came to live with us, now she is a Ninja cat Even better than Chow Yun Fat

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...