Monday 23 January 2023

Morning All plus CHINESE files again

For Chinese Readers again




China BBUDownload



Morning All

Tinnitus screaming in my head, so loud cannot even think

Frightening

So I got up for breakfast and my meds

Now I'm listening to Gallagher and Lyle again

I have my music collection scatted over various devices

Old phones are good and Huawei sounds really good

You can also send music to a smart speaker

Tribit is the best cheap one

My daughters are Deans Award singers, they have good ears

So Tribit is nice at an affordable price

And no they have not paid me to say this

Though if anybody wants to send me smart speakers

I'm happy to listen and  review

and keep the product, I can always pass them on

If I got too many

Silence

I will eventually get an aid for my right ear

But I don't want a monstrosity

2000 quid bluetooth or Amazon 50quid version

My good ear seems super charged and Tinnitus causes confusion

Random sounds, like in films where they are recovering

from a night out or worse, yes it is a curse

WE are reaching End Game in Ukraine

The whole thing is insane

All those lives lost and destruction

And Russia wasting all its treasure

For Putin's pleasure

Fatima times indeed

But you have been bored by me for a year

Talking about it

But never forget the blood sweat and tears

Not to mention the death everywhere

In Ukraine



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...