Saturday 14 January 2023

Itchy Palm and so on

Itchy Palm and so on

Pardon me while I put a hat on

the lack of hair after my haircut is making my ears ring with Tinnitus

It's also cold in this room

maybe I'll catch a rhume 

just kind of remembered the French for having a cold

exam was in 1975 , 48 years ago

So God Bless Mr Notzing my French Teacher

The Best teacher ever, who tested us every week for 4 years

Test and Test again and learn  Vocabulary 

That's Grammar schools for you

1.5 miles away from where I am now

I hope he's smiling in Heaven

So that's what you are doing now, Michael Casey

I was Casey Minimus, don't laugh

Cos I was the 3rd of 3 brothers that went  there

A 4th brother went elsewhere

2 sisters too

6 of the best maybe

Plus Mum and Dad and a cat and a dog

and lodgers too

That was my childhood

now time for pooh

or a unfilled pot hole that just caused a family accident

its nearly 3pm now so time for a Kdrama

my family is scattered now, but WhatsApp connects us

meanwhile The Good Detective beckons Kdrama at its best

80% of my viewing is Korean maybe

Stay Happy Always all of you

And spread the word

Let my words by read Everywhere



So here’s a BIG BOOK to read in KURDISH

this is 1,000,000 words or so , plenty to read


my latest haircut, from my Kurdish barber








yes I do look like a Thug, but I write like an angel, Discuss


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...