Wednesday 4 January 2023

As I listen to Music

As I listen to Music

If you know me, not Biblically that is

You'll know I have music on constantly

apart from when I'm watching tv news

right now ambient music

I grew up with JM Jarre after all

Oxygene was hugh in the mid 1970s

I'm trying to get the right temperature as I sit here in the window

like a prostitute in Amsterdam 

Cos this room is cold and the Christmas tree blocks the heater

and i cannot close the curtains

so I'm all exposed in the window

maybe the KGB or FSB will come and shoot at me

they should stand in a circle and and shoot each other

in the backside

Why are Russians such cowards

Putin would be gone in any other country

and in Iran too they should remove the so called holy men

CORRUPTION CORRUPTION CORRUPTION

Be gone, be gone

People should never be sat upon

But the Love of Money is the Root of All EVIL

But music is rousing, and can put strength in the heart

The Black Watch Piper is an example

So as I listen to this ambient music 

All I can say is, rise up and remove Tyrants

whatever music you play

For if you run away what do you get

Pick your own country

Don't let shallow politicians control you

It is always better to fight

Than be sheep led the wrong way

Find your good shepherd and flock to him

but the best shepherd, not a corrupt one

like in the film Amsterdam I saw last night

where Taylor Swift was pushed under a car and killed

and by the way Taylor your last 3 albums are your best

so marry that English boy from the chip shop down the road

and come back and do the high dusting for me

For with music you can inspire, fight and bring forgiveness

and reconciliation in  the end

And Please God soon, we can dance a jig after Putin is gone



I look like my mum she always had 2 shopping bags, mine are normally hidden behind shades


Soon Putin will be toast, so learn the score

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...