Tuesday 3 January 2023

peak here at home today

peak here at home today

i had a rest day in bed myself

Just watched Alchemy of the Stars

Amazing

just watch it

even if you are a busy snapper by a gate

come into my study, where we do homework and I write

pretentious name

but after 50 years plus in love with words

i'll call it whatever I like

the cold air in this room has just struck my right ear

and my Tinnitus is a barrage of noise

so I'll have ro return to the warmth of the living room

Tinnitus is like arthritis, cold does cause harm

and my left shoulder has twinged again

Pain will come

so set fire to the rain

and have a shower and nudity in the garden

so i'll finish here

Pax Vobiscum

Putin has to be removed from the inside

then we'll have Peace

and Russia must throw away all their Nuclear Arms

HOW I leave up to you

all you.  Mothers in Moscow







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...