Tuesday 1 November 2022

TRUMP is going to Jail FINALLY the DOJ will press charges AFTER the MidTerms

TRUMP is going to Jail FINALLY the DOJ will press charges AFTER the MidTerms

Oh Happy Days, SING

WHY OH WHY have Morons believed anything TRUMP ever said

over here in England he'd be LAUGHED at

WHY has GOP put up with him

Corruption of the SOUL

LIES and OBSTRUCTION by everybody

now suddenly Mike Pence gets off the fence

when he could have been killed

His book out AFTER midterms

People are treated like idiots

and still they vote GOP

Its RIGHT wing rubbish

which should be in the DUSTBIN 

of HISTORY

the other lot are far from perfect

BUT please can we finally have Sanity

In the USA

and by the way Saving Ukraine 

is more than saving Private Ryan

Its saving all of US

the world

or will GOP

put a Price Ticket on that too

Discuss

or read chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

M.P.Married to a Person, Married to a People 

by Michael Casey (that's me)

Comedy Election, but its shows a much better class of Politics


Through Humour you get the message over

as for me my Tinnitus explodes my head daily and my pain levels

can be totally off the chart

so enjoy me while i'm here

and pray for the miracle of HEALTH

this All Saint's Day

and for PUTIN to self combust in a flash of farts and explosions

before he destroys all of us for the sake of his Vanity



No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...