Friday 4 November 2022

Poems Float by

Poems Float by

15 nations last night and 12 so far today on Wordpress

There are far flung nations here on Blogger too

Austria peaked last night

so hello to them

The Hills are Alive to the Sound of Music

Julie Andrews must be a fan

I do get poems floating by while I'm in bed

with Taylor Swift, just her music

her last 3 albums are so good

Is it the boy from the chip shop

making her smile more

is it his mushy peas

anyway Thank You Taylor

Tinnitus is always in bed with me

but you make sleeping easier

Anyway I get a line or two in my head

I say to myself thats a poem

Then I rattle though a line or two more

I'll put that on my sites in the morning

Only they are lost

If only I had a secretary in bed with me

to write down all the ideas

But Poems are lost under the duvet instead

My ear popped recently

I  read All Saints and it popped

Then I heard All Saints in a song

the next day and my ear popped again

So I can hear in my deaf ear

so long as Tinnitus is kept at bay

It's taken 4 hours since I woke up

from my last 2 hour slot of sleep

before Tinnitus calms down again

maybe I need a kick boxing secretary

to beat the noise and silence my Tinnitus

who sounds like a gay Roman lover

but is just a lot of hiss

or is it the sound of Putin's soul burning in Hell

It is BonFire Night after all this weekend in England

You get bullet points like this until

I can conquer Tinnitus more

I hope you'll forgive me

but there are 20 books on Amazon you can read

and a ton of stuff here, 4000 plus pieces

and Wordpress has Translations Galore

So the whole world can suffer equally  in multiple languages

There are many many sadnesses in the world right now

in Korea while having fun too many lives were lost

in India a bridge fell down

all over the planet too many tragedies

So we all pray in every way that the pain will ease

Always remember too

The prayers that I say tomorrow will have helped Yesterday

And don't forget God is for the losers

Not just the winners

So if somebody is not helping the least of society

Then they are not doing enough

That is the way to judge people

Not the Social Media

the self indulgent stuff

The palaces and PR rubbish

But helping  those who are in the gutter looking up at the stars

And that means you and me

not just the glossy picture crew

And finally please Mary hurry up and end Putin's War

before he destroys even more of the world

Pax Vobiscum 


Michael Casey in Birmingham, the one in England










No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...