Sunday 20 November 2022

Tinnitus screaming again as usual

Tinnitus screaming again as usual

tears in my eyes due to the noise 

then my left shoulder kicks off

pain killers needed

stop

had 2 paracetamol

other stuff kills my kidneys

25 gfr now

approaching danger territory

time for another story

but all i'm able

is bullet point like this

though have a look have a read

4000 pieces here

including

lots of stories

2000 of them

so i'll catch up with you later

Putin moving missiles from Belarus

maybe his running out of them

so he has to rob peter to pay paul 

I just  hope mary joins in the singing

and ENDS  it all

thanks to all the singers in the world

for keeping me company in the night

I just wish Putin and the Russian army

had my Tinnitus then they could not fight

so go home Russians

Mary is about to sing

like she sung for her mother

Ave Maria would be great

A wall of sound to stop all the fighting

like in my Malta story

so that's all for now

my mother used to say

Say the Rosary if you cannot sleep

So try it everybody

or whatever way you pray

because my mother also used to say

God is Good

God is Good




















Peace is for all our little angels


STop Putin's insane war

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...