Wednesday 9 November 2022

Backstreet Rookie Kdrama

 watching Backstreet Rookie Kdrama  really enjoying it

Finland reading me last night hello again to you

lots of Ukrainian Translations downloaded so here's 

the link again

I've talked a lot about Ukraine since Feb

And we all should Fatima 1917

was not all hot air and rubbish

All believers know Mary is for Everybody

Christian and Muslim and everybody

So NOW is Fatima time

EVIL must be DEFEATED

Putin will go, just hold on, hold on everybody

in Ukraine, hold on, just hold on

Help will come, and Putin will be gone

Meanwhile something to read from me


one day I'll send my tourist family to you, as I go nowhere, too many pain killers in my system

But  they will come, with the help of God and two Policeman as my mum used to say

or maybe the help of God and 2 Comedians...

Putin beaten by Comedy



Ukrainian Translations for Summer reading 2022

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...