Wednesday 16 November 2022

Once Twice Three Times a Loser vote for Me if I'm not in Jail, Trump's the name

Once Twice Three Times a Loser vote for Me, if I'm not in Jail, Trump's the name

I stole from a Charity

I never paid any tax, just abused the rest of you

I lied and lied and lied

Look back and Twitter fact check me

I put value UP for loans

I put value DOWN for taxes

I may have even have buried my ex-wife on a Golf Course

to get a tax break

I incite race hatred Black or Chinese, I hate all of them

I am a flim flam man, a 3 card trick man

I wave my hand like a King and absolve myself

Of EVERYTHING

Nobody in UK would believe any of this

Have GOP got no education, no common. sense

Or did they all go to Trump University

Another one of Trump's BANKRUPT businesses

Of course he is a Christian

Believe what you see not what the adverts say

Religious Right votes for him

But would you trust him with anything

USA needs to grow up

And never make the same mistake again

Enough, 7 years I've watched him from afar

But enough is enough

ANYBODY who is an Election Denier 

Should be barred from running

Period as you Americans say

Let my deputy die, while I watch tv

I'm the President but I refuse to Testify

Jan 6th USA died

It needs to Resurrect itself

And the best way is to bury Trump forever

Fox news, fox news, fox news

Mea Culpa



Two colours the exact same shirt, a gift this morning, my hair is shades of grey, 

painkillers haven't kicked, maybe its a tablecloth so I'll eat off it 




No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...