Thursday 4 February 2021

Welcoming Other

 Welcoming Other, lots of significant Others

I don't know where you are, but you do have a Polish connection

or you like looking at silly photos of me

The stats did not say.

Maybe I'm in space, Spacey Casey as I was once called by Rixy

ok, thanks anyway

I need a bath and shave and more sleep 

1/2 day last night, 1/2 good 1/2 bad for sleep

Tinnitus is terrible

What else, enjoy this horrible photo too, from 2 days ago Feb 2021



and I can tell you I've changed the Cover photo on

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I look a bit like a butcher with our cat Totoro on my lap



https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0056KOHBW/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_tkin_p2_i8


well that's all probably for today, we had deliveries galore, stocking up on

school supplies for one daughter, while the other went back to University today

You can email me with a decent subject line " I am a Reader in ...."

to michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

though lots of jokers wasting my life today, I just delete unread, and I don't enter

competitions, no matter how many different companies you say I've entered

Don't forget Others, to tell all your sisters and brothers, and if you cannot set

your prisoners free, then give them a Kindle and let them read me

But maybe that's too much punishment even if on a desert island...

Stay happy, Covid 19 is been given the needle, and the days are getting brighter

I even had a dream about a girl kissing me, then I woke up

Without knowing who it was, so chaste 




No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...