Tuesday 2 February 2021

Sweet Dreams Lebanon

 Sweet Dreams Lebanon

 I'm about to go to bed and I spotted you

SO if you look at my Wordpress you'll find

2 or even 3 books in full just download the Arabic

my daughters boyfriend is a native Arabic speaker

so from Chinese/Irish to Arabic

we are an International family

If you click here you can find them

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/

just look for my Oliver Twist Photo, I just changed the lead photo

for something more up to date


And whatever Faith or None you my readers are

Stay Safe and Covid free

ok, bed.

 And somebody must be praying for me, for 2 nights I had better sleep, 

in 2 hour chunks. And I did not need a daytime nap.

God is Good, as my mother always used to say.

1995 mum and dad on their final trip to County Kerry







No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...