Wednesday 17 February 2021

So What are YOU giving up for Lent?

 So What are YOU giving up for Lent?

Over on Wordpress:-

 UK, USA, Australia, Korea, Philippines, Morocco, Poland, India

are reading me as well as France and Portugal here

10 nations today alone, with nothing better to do

and downloading stuff too

So you could all give me up for Lent

Maybe I should give it a rest for 40 days too

What do you think?

Would you be weaned off me by then?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B00571G0YC?

you could buy a Kindle with all my books on

and have a Kindle for Easter instead of an Easter Egg

something for your mind instead of your belly

I'm listening to I'll keep you Safe by Sleeping at Last

a wonderful track

I should have it as my theme song considering my Tinnitus

Now I could immediately start on a essay with that in mind

It'd take a hour, that's the normal creation time

But I want to finish My Secret Terrius today, my Kdrama

it was very funny and full of action

there are 2000 plus stories, the "chats" like these do not appear in the books

so have a dip and find something

By the way other Faiths are available, I was born into mine just

as you were born into yours. So pray for me, whatever faith you are

It probably won't improve the quality  of my writing

But there's always Hope, without hope we are all dead.


photo from a few days ago, at least its getting warmer now


No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...