Tuesday 16 February 2021

Tomorrow is Ash Wednesday, for all my fellow catholics and other varieties

 Well after the pancake I watched my Kdrama

my secret Taurius

then I had my own drama

the pain monster on my arthritic left shoulder

4/5 hours of pain and slapping on Movelat gel

It feels like hell, it finally faded now a 2nd wave

So never assume I'm just a gorgeous poser who you adore

I'm grovelling and praying to God for no more pain

This is my life these past few years, plenty of tears

But watching Kdrama soothes my soul

and the rest you know

a new Korean wife and 4 more kids and my own Kpop band

I'd be the pop to the band, Gangham Style

Though that'd take a miracle

So as Lent starts, here's a picture of me on Ash Wednesday

from maybe 30 years ago, and as a Lenten Penance more

Stories in Korean, for my Korean catholics

By the way the ALL file is an omnibus with maybe 11 books in one

So enjoy, or suffer me over Lent

Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick Stories




my mother had the faith of a child, I inherited it when she died in 1996

otherwise what you see is what you get

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...