Monday 8 February 2021

U2 and more

 U2 and more

I just saw a doc/rockumentary on U2

very impressed though they are not on my music list

I'm not on their reading list either

Somebody over on my Michael Casey blogger is reading

The Korean translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

The full translations are available on my Wordpress

I'll paste in the link at the end

So went to Mass in Dublin via the Internet

Heard a Scots Passionist lead the way

So accents astray

Had  to have a nap later on, but yesterday Tinnitus was mostly kept at bay

Got up when Totoro clawed at my bedroom door, that's how she gets let  out

By waking me up, the kids sleep like pigs

So it's always me that feeds her, she has a pile of food by washing machine

I always know when she wants to come in late at night too

She sat on the fence or the kitchen window sill

Happens too often, so we must be connected by brain waves

yes the cat is smarter, and has 9 lives, I wish she could borrow me one

Totoro is nearly 6 now, and should live 14 more years, Jean our old cat did

What else, I'll listen to Bono and crew more later

But not overnight, Taylor Swift, or soft rock Play List is best during night

As I fight Tinnitus

The Rosary works sometimes, or surfing the internet till 5am 

or whenever Tinnitus gives in, Tinnitus is the worst of all my diseases

Even worst than the pain attacks, because at least they end

Or the change in voice and unable to breath sessions, no not Covid

my usual merry go around of pain, without the pleasure

Yes Korean Kdrama really does keep me happy, that and films too

I don't think I watch any actual tv programs apart from NEWS

That's why BBC and ITV worry

ok, time  for bed

here's the link to ALL the Translations, so go tell the United Nations, shout out the window

something to read while it snows

ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

spring


Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick StoriesWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015 – Copywin Wiersze dla wszystkichVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerTURKISH tRANSLATION OF bbuThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsspanish-bbuSpanish BBUportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019PORTUGUESE BBU2019polish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translationschinese translation BBUchina-bbu-converted-1China BBU-convertedChina BBUbengali-translation-of-bbuBengali Translation of BBUbbu-russian-translation-microsoft-wordbbu-italian (2)bbu-in-arabicbbu-germanBBU UrduBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianBBU in KOREANBBU in Indian HindiBBU in HebrewBBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019В поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015   

It is nice to see every day where you all are as you read my stories

It is over 80 places worldwide

I’ve covered all the major language groups and you can all buy my Original English

on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I only read emails in ENGLISH with a decent subject line and I never click links

Junk emails just get deleted unread

Now curl up in bed and read my stories

14OCT2019b

yes this is me on  14th Oct 2019, I think

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/ 


No comments:

Pio my soul cleaner

  from our back garden grotto, with Mary and Bernadette behind him Let There Be Light © By Michael Casey Let my tears be my words Let the ca...