Wednesday 17 February 2021

Just a thought before bedtime, I spotted a spike from OTHER on 2 of my Blogger sites, was it the Secret Service?

 Just a thought before bedtime,

 I spotted a spike from OTHER  on 2 of my Blogger sites

so is it the Secret  Service reading my rubbish?

1st story in The Final Cut of the 19th Hole

had a story with the Seals

maybe it's both of you planning a "housewarming"

Please be nice to me I am fat and silver haired and wear shades, in front of PC

to avoid eyestrain.

I could write a piece about why was Biden late for a meeting

Everybody was crowded around watching My Secret Torrius in Korean

so Joe just had to wait, so he had a session of throwing snow balls

on the White House lawn with his dogs

Then reluctantly, the "crew" took their places and Joe

could get to church on time, the priest made the Secret Service

say 5 Hail Marys  and an Our Father and a Glory Be

as Penance for being late for Mass

Fr. O'Hara  was bigger than an airport, so the boys did what they were told

Then Joe was late for his next appointment, as the Secret Service has to say

their Penance and in Korean. Fr. O'Hara served in Korea in the past

so he winked at the lead Korean bodyguard

Now if you believe any of this, you should be Trump's new lawyer,

now that Rudi has left the building.

By the way Chapter 7 is And for your Penance , if you download 

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker from my Wordpress then you

can read it for yourselves.

Or my original English is on Amazon

What more?

What toilet paper does Biden use, was that why he was never allowed

in the White House residence, just in case he borrowed it?

Then again, for his sanity Obama probably said, once I go through 

that door, it's HOME. So stay off my doorstep etc, segway into Richard Pryor

routine

Ok for homework, write a sketch for SNL 

Obama telling Biden, somebody's in the bath, you cannot  use our toilet

and other reasons he cannot come in by the hair of his chinny chin chin,

to the Residence

This idea is appealing to me right now

If I could record and upload on  this site, you'd get so much more material

Never Mind the Quality Feel the Width, which was a comedy about a pair

of Catholic/Jewish tailors. With my writing you get Quality and Width

Why have the Secret Service just pissed themselves laughing?

And is it true that you wear nappies?

Ok enough said, or siad if you are Arabic, time for bed.

I would be a stand up comedian, but I'd rather be a comedian in bed

You can make up your own jokes there

Nite Nite, new Kdrama tomorrow











No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...