Tuesday 15 December 2020

heads up 15th Dec 2020

 

heads up 15th Dec 2020

Cancel in-person Xmas,

its obviously a Political decision to carry on regardless,

whereas common sense and a Medical decision is, STAY AWAY, or go to more Funerals.

Won’t make me popular anywhere, but as USA is learning the hard way, ignoring Common Sense, has led to 300,000 Deaths there, and 500,000 by the time the corner is turned.

So if you love your family, stay away from them this Christmas,

or it will be their LAST Christmas

A would be Dictator in USA, has had a major part in this in USA

and we all know about our own countries.

Now turning to the mundane, I will write a new new story today, sometime

7 countries and over 10 different languages were reading my rubbish yesterday

Maybe I’m lockdown reading, so thanks for visiting, and spread stories not Covid

The next story will be called Finding a Wife for my Son, you can all write your own story using that title and compare to mine later.

Stay Safe, WEAR A MASK, and read my rubbish


No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...