Thursday 31 December 2020

Albania has the last word but has connection to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

 Albania has the last word 

but has connection to

 The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

over on Wordpress somebody in Albania is looking

at my rubbish

However should they read the book in any language

there are translations galore on  my Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/

starting with Korean

so go read the book and find the link

Jewish readers like the book too

and for a reason maybe I did not think of

but it works everywhere, tens of thousands of downloads

and I have not made a  penny

but eventually  Rupert or somebody will pick me up

which reminds me of a story in the book

600 pages is a lot of stories telling the tale

Anyway stay as pure as you can be and 

MASK MASK MASK and lots of Soap too

which could be very kinky, it's up to you

From a distance....





No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...