Tuesday 22 December 2020

Kyrgyzstan, Korea and Japan

 Kyrgyzstan, Korea and Japan

are amongst today's readers

Far Fetched

So thank you all

I hope you are not just bored hotel workers having a flick

There's a ton of material to read

3000 plus pieces on this site alone

2000+ are stories

the rest are chats like this

the chats do NOT appear in the books when/as I compile them

So wrap up warm in your Kimono as you read me

at least I'm not in bed beside you farting, and stealing the duvet

I bet you'll stop reading me now

Draw a cartoon of a polar bear in bed beside you

Sadly I can only draw with words, so you'll have to draw for yourself

you can scan the drawing into an email, and send it to me

Don Camillo was invented because the publisher had to fill a space

hence he was born, cartoon and all

Nowadays everything is online, Don Camillo was invented in the 1950s

my teacher told me about him in 1975, that's how long I like Don Camillo

there is a link on my Blogger Bio to a  Don Camillo film in English

as is my email address, and other links to my rubbish

Ok, that's enough for now

Stay in bed and avoid Covid, just read my stuff, it'll be Spring when you finish









No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...