Friday 25 December 2020

a Christmas Present for Korea

 watch the Prom with Meryl Streep and James Cordon

a joyous musical, you may need subtitles


9/10     and I will watch it again

but I watch and really enjoy Kdramas with subtitles

For Yoona and Korean readers

Happy Birthday Yoona on 30th May, you will be 30

As I cannot get to Korea to jump out of a very large Birthday Cake

I’m sending this to read instead

I got a message from a nice lady in Korea who cooks

she even has Utube of food, and her husband has a Utube too

Then I realized it would be your 30th Birthday in 10 days time

so I’m going to try and make you laugh

by sending you 5 books to read

If only you could speed type in English

then you could come to England to type for me

as I dictate Tears for a Butcher, the sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

that’s the best offer you’ll ever get, so seize it.

Or maybe the cook in Korea will invite you to her place for food

All I can offer is fish and chips, and you’d have to pay.

 

Stay Happy Yoona, Michael Casey

the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

FIVE BOOKS IN KOREAN

all-for-koreabbu-in-koreanKOREAN Quick Storieskorean-translation-still-alive-2015OUT이 아닌 300

Think of it as a Punishment, a kind of workout .

Thank you  to ALL  my Korean readers worldwide

 

 

 

No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...