Friday 11 December 2020

I am a Bio-Chemist now too

 I am a Bio-Chemist now too

morning all, my daughter is back home from University

She was having a lesson in the kitchen

with Totoro our cat looking on perched in a window-sill

There was a question, and I KNEW the answer

ok, it was only one question, but my daughter gave me a thumbs up

My best friend has a PhD in Bio-Chemistry, the Shanghai wife had

a degree in it too, my nephew has a degree in it, and has now move on

to Medical Student, so my daughter studying is the 4th

The only Bio-Chem that I know I flush away every day

My K drama the Wok of Love is very good, and the female star 

is single and a Christian,  so maybe if ever she came to Birmingham

But that in itself is the stuff of Kdramas

Star Trek Discover plus my ghost busters style Kdrama is what'll keep

me happy  today

Having a few teething problems with Wifi, but hopefully they will be 

fixed in a thrice

What else,  Trump is still being a bully, so USA needs to make sure

he does not run again.

My money is on him giving Pence the  job for the Pardon

If I were Pence I'd said of course I'll pardon you

Become President Pence, then DO  NOT PARDON HIM

Revenge is best served cold

As cold as the 292,000 Covid 19 victims

Wednesday 23rd May 1979 was when I had a lodger die on me , at 3pm

So  I know about death

Meanwhile Trump lies, and plays golf



No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...