Monday 7 December 2020

other things 7/12/20

 well my delivery guy arrived with the food

so I'm happy now, what I like is in the fridge

my big daughter has  her Covid 19 test 

so she'll be on her way home for Christmas and online exams

I've already stocked up with snacks ready for her return

so long as she doesn't t think they are pants

if any of you think my writing is pants

I'll throw my old pants at you

like a scene from a Kdrama, well maybe not

I did think that a Kdrama is a cross between a Carry On and a James Bond

google Carry On films if you've never heard of them

Israel is reading a Hebrew translation of 

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker so thanks to them

Meanwhile UAE is reading my English stuff, so hello to them too

Though UAE could be bored airmen

I'll never know who you all are

you could send a message to michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

Postcards would be nice too, you'll have to find out my home address

Detectives, Journalists and Hitmen could easily do that

But just leave nice food on the doorstep next to our rabid tortoise

You'll get one book a year now, till I reach my target of 27

27 books instead of 27 dresses

so 2027 is when I'll be done

though, I still dream of carrying on with my new Korean wife

and dictating more books, and having 4 more children

and founding a Kpop band

Though that'll never happen, not unless she lives in UAE

and is reading me from there.

Though it's probably a 270 pound bored USA airman, lifting weights 

as he reads my rubbish. So long as he doesn't decide to rub me out

Just because he dressed as a women for a stag do, and it went viral

1.2 million men, is it in USA armed forces saw him. But because he is 270 pounds

and can lift a tank one arm, nobody laughed, well to his face anyway

Gary McDoogal III Master something.

Just draw a cartoon of that and leave it in the mess hall

with me sprawled on the floor covered in mess

though I'd rather you all read all my stories

the past, the present and the future

and one lucky lady who reads all my stories, can marry me

or is that just fantasy

or do I wake up screaming as it's Gary McDoogal III in my bed

now draw a cartoon of that

and  if there really is a Gary McDoogal III out there

I hope you'll not a Navy Seal or something

cos then I'd really mess my pants

Maybe I need to leave right now

quick, the page is empty






 yes it's my shaven chest after my quadruple heart bypass nearly 6 years ago

No comments:

4788. wind and pain plus johnny no friends

 4788 wind and pain no not my backside, the wind outside  the pain was within me the freezing air, really triggered my Tinnitus well I'm...