Saturday 6 July 2019

later on it'll be Scrabble Vendetta

later on it'll be Scrabble Vendetta

I was going to do a bit more of The Priest and The Playboy which will be part of Chapter 10 of 

Tears for a Butcher, the sequel to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker  but instead later on

 I'll write Scrabble Vendetta which is a lot of fun for me.

Imagine Helen Mirren , a bit younger in her Red persona and there's a clue, a posh killer.

What happened was I was having a beans and bacon toastie and I spilled it all over my reporter's

notebook, just like Jon Sopal's one, where he keeps all his Trump autographs

So the pages stuck together, really, yes really Jon.

So I left it on the radiator to dry and later I could prize it apart and get the story back, really, yes

really Jon. Then I'd borrow Christian's razor, the one he uses to shave his legs, and ears with, really

 yes really Jon.

Then I'd have a stubble version of The Priest and The Playboy to carry on with, really yes really Jon

In the meantime I'll write Scrabble Vendetta.

I don't know when all my favourite reporters sudden were in USA, I know its been a few years now,

but the chance was so sudden, I may have been preoccupied with health problems, so I missed it.

Really, yes really. Now all I can do is heckle from afar

So gather around Jon Sopal's Scrabble board, and no that's not a metaphor,

and think what'll Casey come up with.

See you all later, I have to have a Stella Artois today, my first since Christmas really,

then maybe 3 months before I have another.

No doubt you all fell over in shock, Casey practically T total, who the Trump does he think he is

Really , yes really. Let's get to the bar fast, and yes if you believe any of this, it proves just one thing

I must be a good writer after all, really yes really.

p.s. I love Beyond 100 days , tell Kate to slap Jon with a wet lettuce on the back of his legs,

look what it did for Larry Grayson's career, really yes really


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Arabic, Polish and Japanese translations are being read today on my Wordpress, and even in Australia

they cannot avoid my word.









No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...