Wednesday 24 July 2019

missed a day

Don't know how, but I thought today was Tuesday not Wednesday

Maybe it was it was all the fireworks in the sky last night

Amazing display of Lightning last night

Totoro our cat just sat  in the window looking at it

Really massive lightning for hours, but not much rain nor thunder where we were

Anyways missing a day, means I'm still on budget for this week

we live on a tight budget, otherwise I cannot give my daughters the extras they need

I haven't forgotten the Timberlake story idea, it may morph into something else

Listening to Classic Hard Rock as I talk to you, though it doesn't seem to hard to my ears

Managed to tear my chest scar when I hammered on the bathroom door after I locked myself in

I once got trapped in the toilet on the  Paris to Calais train, but that's another Feb 83 or 84 story

Saw the Mueller thing on tv, first session he looked like an old man

Trump is guilty and corrupt but the Dems would be out voted, so they'll never win that one

 VOTE HIM OUT, VOTE HIM OUT is the Mantra they should adopt.

Though sadly things look bad, as Power has corrupted folks.

When the heat calms down I'll write something  new

As for something old I managed to get rid of my daughters' old caste offs.

Romanian Gypsies are now wearing my girls old stuff

I told the leader that they could pray for me, as I nearly collapsed in the heat

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey  follow link for 12 hours of material for EARS

last load of audio 177 to 207 and I finish needing a drink

































everything I write and record is in one take as I'm not clever enough to waste time doing more.
please buy the books on Amazon and tell all your friends

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0




No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...