Thursday 9 May 2024

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England


I decided all I could do to protest Russia aggressive behaviour was to email
So that's what I do daily 
For 2 years now 
Your email got added to the list 
And the rest is history 
I'm a real SOB SON OF a Blacksmith 
12 may is 28 years since my mother died Any faith I have come from her
THis 12 May is Mother's Day, not that we paid it much attention
6 kids a cat and a dog a 5 lodgers, and more , were her daily bread
I have multiple illnesses and Pain is like a tide and Tinnitus is a horror story I can barely bear
So I use tinnitus time to email in the dark nights of the soul
Comedy writing 
And Rosaries are my armour
And the church does not have a monopoly on faith or prayer 
Humble women like my mum, who spun the Rosary constantly

Have maybe greater force for good 
OK enough cat amongst pigeons 

I won't put the sad things down in a email you would cry and I've seen too many tears in my life
That's why i stick with comedy  3000000 words 
If I work out how to.remove your email from my Gmail i'll do.that
But Tinnitus is the worse thing in my life
Worse than my pain horror 
I have pain free windows  so you may think I'm a fat George Clooney 
But writing rosary and Kdramas are my salvation 
So now you know





No comments:

4826 sorry I've been coughing my guts up

4826 sorry I've been coughing my guts up is it a very bad cold, or whooping cough but my underlying health conditions heart, kidney, art...