Thursday 30 May 2024

4839 waiting for Trump to shut up

 I'm still so full of phlegm, and I nearly choke when I cough it up

A Russian reader in USA is reading a Russian Translation of

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker as I speak

Taylor Swift if singing her ERAS heart out for us on tv

If the headache I have went away I'd be content enough

But tiredness and so on wear me out

I see on Dialysis its 5 to 10 years then you are toast

without transplant

I'm avoiding Dialysis so far

and hoping God will do a deal with me

but  would you do me a favour

even if you were no God?

Hopefully when my donkey cough and phlegm goes away

I'll have more energy

so enjoy me while I'm here

and yes you know the rest

I'm  waiting for Jack Smith to go to the 11th 

and get Judge Cannon removed

It is sickening and over here in UK

ARE AMERICANS just STUPID

Trump has made a living out of it

I'm still a sinner saying Rosaries

with Tinnitus in my bed my sleep patterns are rubbish

I hate the holier than thou brigade

as much as the Born agains

BUT with Putin being so EVIL

and GOP gone INSANE

THE ONLY HOPE IS THE ROSARY

other faiths and prayers are avaible

and please use/say all of thm

God is Good after all

a hello to Saudi reading me today

I have a list I email to daily

and sometimes stray people get

my daily  message to Moscow

So forgive me for disturbing you

BUT PRAY for Peace

or in 70 minutes the entire planet 

could be ashes if Putin madness

were to  prevail

we should be turning deserts into fields

and irrigating the land

instead of Trillions on weapons

or maybe I'm turning into a 60s hippie

but like I said God is Good

and by the way Birmingham

is a FOODIE PLACE nowadays

so come and visit us and spend a bit of money

our WATER alone is worth a taste

we steal it from WALES

ok I'll shut up now

and yes Birmingham has Bullocks

we have a Bull at the Train station

you will not be disappointed

and you could always take me. out for dinner

I'll tell you a few stories in exchange for a free dinner

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/



this is me 30 years ago or so

and below a recent photo



No comments:

The Arabs seem to love my stories, judging from overnight figures

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...