Monday 27 May 2024

Catch me while you can

Catch me while you can

I'm going to bed in a bit

9pm

I had a dash to the shops

Police in an Octavia clamp and take away

badly parked cars

I asked the Policemen was their other car a lamborgini

The Policeman said the octavia was good

Skoda engines are great

I got a Skoda Fabia for the wife as her first car

I annoyed the man in the shop and got a Lotto

Set for Life ticket, 1,50p and If I don't win 

then some of my money goes to Good Causes or Charities

Got some milk and some more medicine

I still cough till I choke

and my eyes go red and tear up

not a joke

You may see me in a shop or accosting passers by

BUT that may be my best 5 mins of the day

You don't hear me cough or splutter

of slap on the pain killer

or 2 hourly bathroom breaks in the night

Thats if I can get to sleep

so the snapshot on this page is the best of me

so what Phd would want me, more like a carer

than anything else

Though I do and can look after myself

and the rest you know already


Mandy my AI future

oh and by the way I met a nice old man, who told me Marmalade was the cat

at the corner, I said Totoro was our killer cat

The man was old like God in a Trump like baseball hat

So I've met "god" and 2 Policemen today

and what did my mother say

with the help of God and 2 Policemen

anything is Possible

so watch this space

for news of Mathew Mark Luke and John my future sons

and "god's" name was Mark by the way

I always assumed it would be John


anything is possible if you know even just one Hail Mary

27May2024

Michael Casey SOB , son of a blacksmith

No comments:

The Arabs seem to love my stories, judging from overnight figures

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...