Wednesday 22 May 2024

4828 that's the log no. of this piece , nearly 5000 pieces of me on this Blogger alone

4828 that's the log no. of this piece , nearly 5000 pieces of me on this Blogger alone

my small daughter has her final exam today, end of year 2

but already plans a Masters

so 2 more years of "school"

and big sister will  be joining her at "school"

so 4 more years for her

Me, I'm falling apart as you know

but I'd still like to be Picasso

I have the silly hat already



4 sons, or daughters more

then 6 of the best would be my tally

just like my dad the Blacksmith

I'm just a SOB ,  son of a Blacksmith

and my kids are GOBs Granddaughters of a Blacksmith

So maybe I'm dreaming the impossible dream

Why does Don Quixote sing The Impossible Dream?
The idealistic Quixote views Aldonza as his lady, calling her “Dulcinea.” He sings to her about his quest in a mesmerizing melody that begins quietly but gradually builds to a stupendous climax. The song reveals Quixote's longing to right all wrongs, however difficult the odds against him may be.
me, I'm Sancho Panza the fat servant on a Donkey
as christened by my Priest long ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCAP_XT4gfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjCIWpfVdsk
I wish I could sing
writers are rubbish, Singers are so much higher
I'm. just a writer, a gorilla with a Rosary


No comments:

AI censor again and they don't allow you to contact them directly

AI censor again and they don't allow you to contact them directly you can read the exact same thing here https://michaelgcaseyfrombirmin...