Friday 28 February 2020

today we have snow

today we have snow

the  world economy shivers due to virus fears

but if we all cuddle up with a book for a few weeks

then the virus will be dead

and we'll have a baby boom

which will be good for people and the economy

I started watching HUNTERS on tv

One line really struck a chord were the jewish matchmaker

says " I have made x many matches and that's meant 900+ new babies"

which leaves 5,800,000 more needed to replace those taken

Forgive me for misquoting, but I  was really stuck/touched by the concept

The absolute Evil that went before....

The  show itself is set in 1970s and feels a bit like a Quitin Tarentino film

I also noticed a lot of you are now reading the Hebrew Translation

So I hope you like my book too.

In the end, it's all about FAMILY, and Jews love family and music

So enjoy the book, and tell everybody to read it

29th February 2020 , tomorrow marks the 32nd Birthday of the book

Tears for a Butcher the follow on book, starts the very next day. If I finish it.

Though that'd be 32 years now in real time.

So thanks to all my readers everywhere from whatever land you live in and

from whatever faith or none you follow, in the end my book is about

FAMILY.

me by the old back door, and it says PAX or Peace over the door

No comments:

HONG KONG pay me

HONG KONG pay me I see you reading avidly so buy a book on Amazon that way you can pay me a few pennies https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Mich...