Wednesday 12 February 2020

Only when I laugh Wordpress report

I met some wonderful people today at our QE hospital today so a very big thank you to staff and helpers. I admire you all. From the guy in the electric chair with the big heart, to the 6feet 5 cleaner on his magic machine, to the surgeon to the guy waiting for his interview to the nice black lady I got talking to. All of you impressed me, all I can do is write silly stories, but all of you are worth more than me, I really mean it, I hope I don't sound like Hughie Green.. 



Only when I laugh

Today 6 Translations, 6 different languages read here
And 10 countries visited
USA, UK, India, Peru, Iraq, EU, Algeria, Australia, Moldova,  Bangladesh
So thank you all. Proves my point, you are all so well read.
I saw my surgeon for a referral on my chest hernia
As its so high up, it’s best left alone
So it hurts when I laugh, so don’t make me laugh
I can make you laugh, but don’t make me laugh
I won’t bore you with any downsides in my life
at least my wife got out of China and is now
self isolating at the other side of the city
and a very big thank you to padre pio, he works
like lightning
THAI BBU TranslationBBU in KOREANVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...