Monday 17 February 2020

from Russia with love

From Russia with love

well the Russian readers were out in force last night perhaps they liked the

Red Shoes plus Birmingham is Ballet where Anton Bollockoff is the hero and the master of his art, a Russian Ballet dancer, and much more
go and read the story for yourselves. I can see it being filmed already, so don't forget this writer wants 10% of the gross.

on wordpress  USA, Egypt, Australia, Germany,UK and India

on Blogger RUSSIA, UAE, Belgium, India and Philippines

so far today.

So my readers are world wide, but sadly none of you can whisper in Jeff Bezo's ear, and say Michael Casey. His Picard is great by the way I've seen 4 episodes so far. THough a  Picard could be a metaphor....






 and yes this is my chest, though now I have a hernia at the top, just in case I BS you, what you see is what you get.

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...