Friday 21 February 2020

This is possibly my favourite story of all

This is possibly my favourite story of all

I don't actually have a hard copy of it.

If I get speech to text software then I'll get a hard copy

and stick it in my next book

so here is.

I want to be a Radio Star a Love Story

http://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/files/127.i-want-to-be-a-radio-star-a-love-story-1.mp3
I hope you all enjoy this  piece, a lot of pathos in it too and you get to HEAR my  voice.
And yes I did security and 10 other jobs when I was at CPNEC Birmingham for 3 years.
Being a Writer is my eternal dream, it would be nice if I earned some money from it.
But at least I’m alive so I should not complain.
this is me today, the Eternal Fashion Victim, one day I may wear a  suit, if somebody donates one.  Never Give UP, be what you want to be.

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...