Monday 24 February 2020

Beat that Lemony Snicket

Beat that Lemony Snicket

ok, I'm not on drugs, well only the ones my Dr insists I take, heart stuff etc

So the following is a day in the life of Michael Casey aka the fat silver haired writer in shades.

I wear shades to prevent eye strain in front of the computer

I also wear them nearly always in the street

No I'm not a poser

Decades in dark computer rooms mean I have sensitive eyes

and so lovely too, swoon ladies swoon

Today I spotted an email in my junk

it was in Polish

Normally if you don't send in English it gets deleted

I get so much junk, I just merrily delete it all unread

So all you strangers sending me junk, DO NOT BOTHER

Anyway there was a key word in the email

Which I'm not going to tell you

or I'd get even more junk, SO DO NOT BOTHER

Anyway a google translation here and a google translation there

led somewhere else.

Then I translated via google other words

which led me somewhere else

I was also interrupted by a couple of calls

I have Totoro theme music on my phone

which I had forgotten about

as nobody calls me

I like email, it leaves a trail, also TINNITUS

Anyway, so this trail led to another place, and another TIME

the original email address did not exist but I got no

bounceback, so my cheeky reply was sent

and my investigations did lead me to people

I would really like to work with, on a stage

Now Roger used to say I talk in code

The time was USA time by the way not Polish time

So has my  Time come, I'll know if I get an answer

not to the original email, but to where it led me to

Now while you all slave this is how I spent 30 mins today

So is Michael Casey on drugs, or has he got nothing better

to do. Well if you want to swap my life and health for

your life and health....

No painkillers needed so far today

life is a Divine Comedy




































No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...