Friday 3 February 2017

Thank you Russia and France for being big readers

Glad Russia and France stopped by to read my stuff. All the other countries are most welcome too.

feel  free to buy a book on Amazon worldwide


https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC

I'm waiting for a pain killer to kick in before I go to bed, tonight its chest pain, but it could be anywhere else on my body. And yes I know your grannie in Anytown has far more pain, but like I said its not a competition. 4 years ago I had none of this.

https://michaelcaseyfrombirminghamengland.blogspot.co.uk/   is my backdoor which has  a ton of stuff on.

I have written 140 pages or 58,488 words of my next book so far.

It will be called 2018 New Horizons, but it'll be Christmas 2018 before I launch it as my 13th book, like I said before I never expected to write so many, there were only 4  Evangelists after all.

My back door will close suddenly, once Donald Trump finishes reading it, or Putin. I'll accept readers from anyplace anywhere. The actual 1,000,000 th  actual word is in  2018 New Horizons, there will be no prize for working out what it will be.

In The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker the final word was chosen and it was Calcutta, if you read that book then you will know why.

That's all for tonight. Hope you all like my selection of silly photos that I post with my stories
I DETEST horrid posed photos. I still need a lottery win or you all to buy a ton of books then I can have a nice family home, and a Labrador called Camembert, but God is Good as my mum used to say, So I never give up Hope.

Michael












p.s. I never use a dictionary, what hits the page stays on the page, Jackson Pollock inspired me

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...