Saturday 11 February 2017

Having a Rest

Having a Rest ©
By Michael Casey

Well I’ve had a run of lots of words so I needed to have a rest, especially with the pains from my Arthur and the chest wounds coming out to play, so now I need to think about what next to talk about. I’m having a blood test on Valentine’s Day so I may print off my poem and hand it in to the medical team at my GPs. You could all copy it out in your best hand writing and give it to the one you love. Poetry works I’ll just say that to you….

Rest really is important, proper rest not what you think is rest. If you come home from work and then spend hours on the phone or Facebook and then fall asleep in the chair just like a drunk I think it’s safe to say you are NOT getting enough quality rest. Stop working and do something different, totally different. If you fall asleep in the chair you are burning the candle at both ends, which is better that falling asleep at the wheel of your car on the motorway…..

I of course work as a female stripper because it’s totally different from my day to day life and it relieves all my stress, all the pain killers have given me man boobs which help with the deception. This explains the stream of exotic dancers coming around my house to discuss dance moves. And if you believe that then I must be a really great writer, The Full Monty is on tv again this weekend.

Relax by watching tv news, or joining a choir, or getting a job delivering pizza leaflets though letterboxes in your neighbourhood, anything that takes your mind off whatever is your day job. Putin and Trump deliver milk and bread all around the diplomatic quarter in DC, that’s DC comics that’s the only DC I know of and that can fit into my imagination. Trump thought they should offer really fresh milk so Putin rides bareback on a cow and together they milk the cow to offer really really fresh milk. They made a lot of money this way but Trump still refuses to disclose his taxes.

There are many many ways of relaxing with your girlfriend and it will take all your stress away, just make sure your wife does not find out about your girlfriend, but if you have a really really good relationship with your wife, she still behaves like your girlfriend. Me I still behave like a 20 year old even though I’m a lot older, and as for the rest I’ll leave it to your imagination, I have to fix the Pole in my garage, no I’m not doing any pole dancing, nor am I doing anything with a Polish person, no the pole I use to support the washing line, I need to superglue it back together. The heavy washing and a high wind broke it.

I will give you one clue though if you do any pole dancing in private, private dancer like Tina Turner, use a bit of glue on your hands or wear gloves like the Queen’s as you gyrate on your Pole, that way you won’t slip off. The audience will be very impressed too, but make sure you watch The Full Monty in full before you start. Then you will really help the audience forget all their troubles, pack all your troubles up in an old kit bag and smile smile smile as they used to sing in the war.

Now I do hope you have had a good rest by reading this stuff of mine, and if you think in cartoons as I do then you really do need to go see your doctor and have a blood test. I hear Nurse Dracula will be there on Tuesday…..



*************
Now for the writers out there you can see how you misdirect and lead people one way then go the other, a Pole is not a pole, a man with breasts caused by too many pain killers could in theory become a stripper or pole dancer, its all about imagination, magic tricks in the mind.







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...