Thursday 19 September 2024

tinnitus terror

tinnitus terror

it has been battering me, like dancing on a volcano

most of you would nt have coped

I don't know how I do

but i do have a Rosary

and I get a snatch of sleep here and there

music is the foil against the dagger of tinnitus

thank god for Amazon Music Unlimited 

and my old 90s music collection on my old phone

a dab radio too

I cannot not have silence

not the silence of the lambs

just the static, like the fires of hell burning in my head

but without the heat and flames

I appreciate just how hard my dad worked

walking into a furnace for 40 years to feed us his 6 kids

dad was my best friend, so of course i visited every single day for 3 years

and the rest you know, padre pio and me tells it

the bombardment of noise which becomes physical pain

then the arthritis joining in, my own road to calvary

carrying a cross  on my left shoulder that buckles me down

YES another day in Paradise

this is my life

its nearly 11pm now and I've returned to my desk

to share this

I wish I could share my pain, the noise in my head

but you are lucky

all you suffer are my WORDS


there is a better picture, i shaved today, something you can look forward to, or not

No comments:

tinnitus terror

tinnitus terror it has been battering me, like dancing on a volcano most of you would nt have coped I don't know how I do but i do have ...