Sunday 8 September 2024

post 4973 sunday 8th september 2024

 well I finally got up again

3rd time, I have a rubic cube life

the tinnitus would kill you

i think thunder is due, i can feel it in my head

barometric pressure

TRUMP

want a 25th Amendment  UPdate

so he can DUMP Vance and get a new couch

I'd settle for GOP having balls to stop 

TRump running in the first place

SO DICK CHANEY says Trump is dangerous

He has been since 2016

but nobody stood up to him

and now the REVENGE TOUR BECKONS

LUCKILY

all the money from the GOP

Trump has stolen to pay all his lawyers

so the GOP is bust

so they cannot compete

Kamala should just say

Donald where's your trousers

cos that's all you'll be remembered for

How can. any Faith based group say he is Holy

I bet he cannot recite the Lords Prayer

or Our Father if he were catholic

He is not WE the People

He,  Trump is ONLY in it for HIMSELF

And Truth Social Filings say in Black and White

his other ventures went BANKRUPT

MAGA stop parroting him

Check the Facts

and in AFGHANISTAN

it was TRUMP who released 5000 prisoners

maybe that's why AFGHANISTAN fell

TRUMPs decision

MAGA people never read the news and dig deeper

They are lambs to the slaughter

No wonder Trump loves Hannibal Lecter

Try looking at LEGAL AF on the Midas Touch Network

This will help  open your eyes

as will BBC, yes BBC

as a lot of your news, are like Game Shows

BBC World Service on the Radio too

I hAV TO STOP NOW my shoulder is killing me again

so pray for this Fool

and read my stories as well, not just these










my mum's place in Kerry



No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...