Monday 30 September 2024

Rwanda


Rwanda welcome to my world

So somebody was reading me in Rwanda

I did a quick Google the Russian ambassador paid a visit today, so did he tell you about my stories.

God alone knows. Anyway plenty to read, and don’t forget to Love one another, and your neighbours too.

You could be a traveling mountain climber, climb my 3,000,000 words to start with.

At least you don’t have Trump’s lies and racism and more polluting your country.

Stay happy always Rwanda, and yes pray for the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

Tinnitus is my curse along with my other diseases

Here’s a book to read, but forgive me if you think its rubbish, it is free to read.

No comments:

Rwanda

Rwanda welcome to my world 30/09/2024  ~  michaelgcasey   ~  Edit "Rwanda welcome to my world" So somebody was reading me in Rwand...