Friday 6 September 2024

4971 , 5000 is approaching fast

 Tinnitus sounds like being in hell with out the pain of fire

so I'm up, had breakfast and meds

but will return to bed as I've not had enough sleep

I dont sleep anyway

2 hour slots

once i do get some sleep

Noticed the files for BBU were downloaded

is it Papa Francis crew in Indonesia

How do you make a Swiss Guard roll

push him down the Alps

a 55 year old  joke at least

I'm extrapolating from what's been downloaded overnight

They can always send me a Rosary beads

something useful

My tinnitus is a horror story

as is the fact people still support

a liar, a cheat and a fraud, Trump I'm talking about

A buffoon, a bull in a china shop.

His Businesses went BUST

Read the FILING in his own WORDS

that he had to put down on Truth Social

It was all revealed in Black and White on Midas Touch Network

But we all knew already

Is LOVE of MONEY

the American WAY

I'm concerned and talk about it

Because USA can destroy the Entire World

with a Buffoon President called TRUMP again

Billionaires know best

NO THEY DONT

and they only get one vote each

THINK for YOURSELVES

an old fat farty man who talks  only about himself

and buries the mother of 3 of his children

in an unmarked and untended grave  on a golf course

you think he is good enough?

Wake up and smell the BS

Forget the Poses and Lies

and chose Hope

PUTIN it mildly

if you forgive the joke

but the joke will be on you

Get off the Couch

and VOTE



No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...