Saturday 21 September 2024

Singapore Grand Prix 2024

Singapore Grand Prix 2024

you guys can overtake and lap USA

this weekend 

if you are up to it

Then Singapore would be my biggest reader on

all 3 of my Bloggers

SO HERE this one

Singapore are you big enough

do you know how to read anyway

or do you want Trump's USA to beat your bum like a drum

Have I annoyed you enough to read like the wind

Wind of Change

Rock the USA

and Singapore be my girl, my reader, my delight

and in return

we can have a pillow fight

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true





as fresh as I get 19th September 2024

No comments:

Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 available in a few days on Amazon Kindle

 probably my last book ever, not unless that speed typist shows up to type Tears for a Butcher, Tinnitus Tales 2020 to 2024 By Michael Casey...