Monday 1 July 2024

playing with smart speakers

playing with smart speakers

no not talking to Politicians

but seeing how to get the best sound

while I'm sat here talking to you

and I do have music in bed too

I am a Tortured Poet after all

Tribit is my cheap and cheerful recommendation

I have a good phone by my head to take the Tinnitus away

Tinnitus is the worst cross I carry

Flaming Pie by Paul McCartney is playing

go dig it out

I will accept high end speakers

Denon or Sonos would be nice

obviously nobody will send them

I worked my butt off in a hotel 20 years ago

so I know how to ask

Thank you to the Barney the Dynasaur guy

he gifted me a tricycle for my infant daughter

now she's at a top university, and so is her sister

so THANK YOU, you helped her on the journey

2002 to 2005 Crowne Plaza NEC

if you remember me

And the nicest people of them all

were the Northerners from the Rag Trade

they were so kind, and worked so hard

and were the best guests ever

I was like having Bet Lynch visit

in the best possible way

old photos to jog your memories, 

YES Northerners were simply the best, the kindest of people


yes there were many nice people, but the best. 

Rag Traders from Up North were the best, they treat everybody nice








and me or or less today


in need of a shave



No comments:

KPOP saves the world, the new fatter PSY is Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer from Birmingham England

 come on Korea  KPOP saves the world Posted by michaelgcasey 21/06/2020 Posted in Uncategorized K POP saves the World © By Michael Casey As ...