Wednesday 17 July 2024

massive tinnitus and headaches

massive tinnitus and headaches

am I feeling the barometric pressure

or the astroids flying in the sky

anyway it hurts i really hurts

and my arthritic shoulder is enough to make me cry

I have retired my old rugby shirts

so the granddad look will be me now

i got a cheap 80% off speaker on amazon prime day

as I have music on constantly

The Tinnitus would kill me otherwise

ADVERT

Uncle Joe this is your Mandela Moment

Pride and age do not mix


82 to 86 for a next full presidential term

Grow up you are not a teenager

You can campaign like crazy

But Trump though a criminal will win

It's what the majority think

We all love our old uncle 

But pass the Torch for God's sake

And for USA sake too

Only 200000 votes decide the Presidency

Sad but True 

I'm nearly << now with multiple illnesses 
I cannot pretend I can do what I used to be able to do
So far despite constant days  of pain. And noise  randomly attacking me I can potter on
But I would never run for President 

Pride before a Fall etc

And this Fall as you call it in USA

The world will fall because you did not take a hint. 

Be gracious and pass the torch 

What does Obama say behind closed doors

82 to 86 a perfect age to carry on

You are no spying chicken 

Pass the torch and campaign like a lion

Roar and Roar

The world needs Blue 

By the way I missed my daughter's first graduation and will miss her sisters degree too
Because pain and Tinnitus and tiredness gets in the way

Please uncle Joe 
Do it for me and the rest of the world
Not just those Born in the USA

Move to the sidelines let Girl Power slap Trump to the past

My own uncle Joe from country Tyrone was a great man but I never realised till he was gone. 

Be a great man today 

I HOPE HE LISTENS

Legal AF on UTube is great 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL36GQAccexbzeCLQusnecQAquydGw8kBC

I hope you all watch it

though from over here maybe sometimes a little  holier than though

though I do agree with them


my new grandpa shirt look, I hope everything turns out in the wash for USA

No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...