Thursday 11 July 2024

The Pink Girl on my doorstep

The Pink Girl

was just on my doorstep

so as I brushed the toast crumbs away

I had a play with words

I gave her a true story to amuse her

and bemuse her

then I discovered a connection

so I gave her a little direction

Words and advice maybe

20 years of ears

Red Stripe and Radio

a cat aged 9, who walked through the door past her

and Interview suggestion or two

and On I went

she will never forget me

So Smile Pink Lady with the hair band

I hope you get the University you desire

just climb the barbed  wire of Ivory Towers

or was what I was saying all double dutch to you

and no I don't think I'm a failure

everybody else does

but not me

as I dash to the lavatory 

me and my CKD

SMILE

Stay Happy ALWAYS

this is not a story bey the way

just a few odds and ends

2000 stories

if you trawl through

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/


https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey   for 12 hours of Audio, 207 stories

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

and a kindle full of books


and yes this was me on the doorstep with my Sancho Panza hat



Good Luck Pink Girl

I cannot give you anything else 

so I hope that's enough

as the irish say

Good Luck

No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...