Sunday 14 July 2024

What did Trump think before he got up

What did Trump think before he got up

Michael Casey michaelgcasey@gmail.com

Attachments14:31 (1 hour ago)
to ovcswhitehouse.gov.uswecarepronesimplegownflower.sky6930tvrandot-flowers
After being hit by a bullet in the ear

What did Trump  think

Did he thank God 

Did he pray that the People were safe

Or did he care about his Dignity 

Or did he think I will win now

Or did he think

God is too Good to me

I accept the will of God 

Please God save my family and neighbours 

The Truth we will know by his actions 

Pope John Paul II

He put the bullets that wounded him

Into the Crown of the Virgin Mary

And Forgave his would be assassin 

Will Trump be so Gracious 


All Hail Mary

She is Full of all the Graces 

I pray Trump now understands

The true value of  Love 

If you Love your neighbours 

They will love you in return 

God is Good 

We should imitate him 

With the help of 

The Immaculate Heart of Mary 





Me I'm only just a simple man
Michael Casey from Birmingham England Writer of simple stories 
Parables maybe


and yes TRUMP is still unfit to be President


No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...