Saturday 27 July 2024

Singapore you are SECOND CLASS on this site you are 2/3 or what the USA has got

Singapore you SECOND CLASS on this site

you are 2/3 or what the USA has got

so do you THINK you can catch up

now that the school holidays are here

or are you satisfied at being 2nd class in Singapore

OR WILL YOU READ MORE?

is that a big enough cat amongst the Pigeons 

maybe I should be a motivational teacher

like in my Kdrama 






some recent photos of the writer, me Michael Casey SOB. son of a Blacksmith

and yes I send daily emails to Moscow in an attempt to stop their Genocide

Thank you Singapore for reading me

one daughter will start her 2nd degree soon

and the smaller one wants to do a Masters already

so 6 more years of Poverty for me

so buy some books on Amazon

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

do you think I have a funny face Singapore?





here I am me and my pussy Totoro

 

my first book finished on 29288
Leap Years Day 1988
Singapore can you jump ?


No comments:

2 in one from 2009 and 2017

The Light from a Candle Jan 23, '09 5:24 PM I watched as the candle's life ended, smoke spiralled in the air. I tried to see where t...