Thursday 3 August 2023

Turning Japanese

Japan was having a download over on my Wordpress 

so here is the link for the rest of you


I just hope I don't get more Russians with fake Japanese emails


annoying me


I'm in far too much pain and NOISE from Tinnitus today


But a  real Japanese person would be worth talking to


In the end if you cannot talk or laugh


then you are dead already


Discuss 3000 words by end of day


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2021/09/30/16217/



Japanese Translation in Full Quick Stories

ページ1
クイックストーリー©
〜によって
マイケル・ケイシー
これは2冊の本を含むオムニバス版です


Trump lies continue, Americans self destructing

No wonder Putin took a chance

So the answer is, yes Pray the Rosary

or do you have a magic wand



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...