Thursday 24 August 2023

I'm a cult, it's official

I'm a cult, it's official

Singapore on my Bloggers

enough to hold a church service

or a intimate rave

are you all crazy mad asians

i'm half dead today

headaches and tinnitus galore

and stipping off my rugby shirt

to slap on the hemp pain killer

and it is not enough

so enjoy me while I last

its horrible

not just the sight of me plastered in white pain killer on my left shoulder

pick your own Sumo

would you like me at the nipple

a giant baby in need of acupuncture needles 

and you couldn't afford the bread I eat

that's my weakness just bread

SO

a sincere thank you all in Singapore

though I could be a Teacher's punishment

So really you all hate me

but if you do like my stuff

send a postcard my email is online

I get 100s of trinder meet rubbish probably from FSB or GOP

cos I daily send emails to 16 emails addresses in Moscow

telling them to remove Putin

and GOP don't believe in Global warming

so as revenge maybe they send them

And how is USA so great when half the country

is willfully ignorant

Probably all the Immigrants in it

There is no such thing as a real American after all

Apart from the Red Indians

I am of course a SOB

Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry Ireland

and USA folk won't appreciate the IRONY

or the JOKE








No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...